Glamaco Webseite Kopf v2

The History of GLAMACO

  • 1957: established as Institute for Glass Technology and Machinery for Glass industry and continued as VEB Glasmaschinenbau Coswig
  • 1993: private owned company GLAMACO Maschinenbau GmbH. The company is owned for 100% by the Swiss company INDEL AG
  • ¬†Since 01.11.2014: GLAMACO Engineering GmbH is a member of JSJ-Group

In cooperation with competent partners, GLAMACO is able to carry out complete glass factories including commissioning. We support our customers to start the serial production and present our after-sales service.

Field of Activity:

  • Research and development for glass production
  • glass machines, production lines for different glass types
  • Equipment for table ware, flat glass and special glass
  • Commissioning Glass plants
  • Installation first full automatic stem ware line
  • Development of glass fibre manufacturing machines
  • Development and installation of decoration grinding machine, 6 axis NC control
  • Development of new machines for winding and cutting processes for aircraft industries
  • Development of new blow lines for coffee pot production
  • Made of special furnaces for pharmaceutical industry
  • Installation of side screen bending plant for car production
  • Development and installation of automation for solar panel industry
  • Development of new burn off machines and new blowing machines
  • Development of Laser Hot Cutting machines