Foam Glass block line
GLAMACO plan and deliver:
- Complete and turnkey production lines in accordance with the customer requirements
- batch plant (dosing and mixing equipment)
- glass powder production with milling and drying
- Test with the customers materials to check the usability for foaming process
- Basic engineering for the production building and all needed facilities, check of the feasibility of using existing buildings.
- Erection and commissioning of the complete equipment (together with customers staff)
- Training of customers staff
· Startup procedure and production support until contract productivity is reached
Standard production lines with 30.000 and 60.000 m³/year
Foam glass in its viscous state is a glass swelled by gas formers and congealed to solid foam by annealing characterized by a high heat insulation factor.
Foam glass is used as a high-end insulating material for the following
- insulation of platform and terrace roofs
- insulation of cold storage houses (even reconstruction)
- insulation for special applications (swimming pools,
- intensively insulating outside wall facings.
- bulk density: 120-180 kg/m³
- thermal conductivity: 0.045 – 0.05 W/mK
- compression strength: 0.5 – 0.9 N/mm²
- bending stiffness: 0.45 – 0.55 N/mm²
- thermal expansion coefficient: 8,5 * 10-6 /K
- water vapor permeability: µ = ∞